- You may enter as many entries as you want, but only one can be a winner.
- While it isn't required, posting the worklog is always appreciated, especially for a before and after shot.
- The work must be your own
- You cannot submit a pure stock mod. It can start as a stock mod but work must have done some modding to it before submission.
- Entries can be constructed from any point in time, not just during the contest duration.
- Contest is open to the world, and the fusionmods staff.
The Window Modding Competition Competition begins on Jan, 1st, 2008 and will end March. 1st, 2008.
Winner(s) will be chosen within the following days.
This competition will be giving away the ThermalTake ToughPower QFan 650w PSU. This PSU was recently reviewed and it is one impressive PSU. It delivers very stable power and is built with some great detail and quality. This is one price very much worth winning.
- To Enter: Just post your entry in this thread, or a link to the thread on this site that contains your entry!
Mod entries will be judged on all aspects of the window. This includes, design, lighting, paint, etching, ect.. Don't just limit yourself to one aspect; feel free to take on any approach you want to it.
The judging will be done on the overall finished product. If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
Here are my entries.
These window inserts are interchangeable. They are an inch thick.
Cast from Polyester resin.
I was motivated creatively by trying to conceive a logo for Fusion Mods.
Hope you guys like it.